Sometimes I have thought about what to open that night before 8am...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Challenge


This is our message center. It is right by the back door. I put reminders to the family on it. Sometimes I put up inspiring quotes or even silly pictures. The message posted right now is for me. Although, isn't it really a good reminder for us all?

Be Active Everyday.

Being active is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle. Yet when things get busy, what is the first thing that gets pushed to the side? Exercise.

So my goal is simple: Everyday between now and January 2012 I will do something active. It can be anything.  Take the dogs for a 3 mile walk. Do an exercise video. Go hiking. Play tennis with my husband. Go for a bike ride. Take a yoga class.

The possibilities are endless, and I am ready.

Be Active Everyday.

Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment